Thursday 23 August 2012

NEWS: Mother hack's son to death after smoking marijuana



A 2 year old Camden NJ boy named Zahree Thomas was BRUTALLY MURDERED by his own mother, a local HOODRAT named Chevonne Thomas.

Here is how it's being reported, by nj.com:
Thomas called 911 [twice]. During the call, she first accused her boyfriend of stabbing Zahree, but then quickly recanted.

"You know what, I did it, I’m lying, I’m lying, I’m lying, I did it," she said, according to a recording of the rambling, often incoherent call released last evening.

"I did it, I did it, I did it," she repeated later.

Asked if she takes medicine, Thomas said she used to take the antidepressant Prozac.

"I didn’t take it today, but I should have," she said.

Police later found Zahree’s body on the first floor of his mother’s home, then discovered his head in the freezer. A medical examiner found a chest stab wound and marks on the child’s arms, said Laughlin, the prosecutor’s spokesman.

Thomas stabbed herself in the neck with a kitchen knife shortly after hanging up on dispatchers, Laughlin said.Chevonne died of her neck wounds. As you read this, that DEMON is probably burning in the pits of hell.

But there's more:
Thomas only recently regained custody of son Zahree after allegedly leaving the boy unattended in a car in 2010, telling police she had smoked marijuana laced with the hallucinogenic drug PCP and blacked out in a nearby park.

In a statement, the state’s child welfare agency, the Division of Children and Families, said it would conduct an internal review of information pertaining to the case — including its role with the family.They should have NEVER given that baby back to that RAT!! Why give a baby back to a mom that smokes PCP??????





No comments:

Post a Comment